09-20-2023, 01:24 AM
PSALM 3
*A psalm of David when he fled from his son Absalom*
O Lord how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me, God will not deliver him. Selah!
But you are a shield around me, O Lord.
My Glorious One, who lifts up my head
To the Lord I cry aloud
And he answers me from his holy hill. Selah.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.
Arise, O Lord!
Deiver me, O My God!
For you have struck all my enemies on the jaw
You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people. Selah.
*A psalm of David when he fled from his son Absalom*
O Lord how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
Many are saying of me, God will not deliver him. Selah!
But you are a shield around me, O Lord.
My Glorious One, who lifts up my head
To the Lord I cry aloud
And he answers me from his holy hill. Selah.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.
Arise, O Lord!
Deiver me, O My God!
For you have struck all my enemies on the jaw
You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
From the Lord comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people. Selah.
It is Well with My Soul

