Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread












This too shall pass. Heart
Here's my song of the day from one of my favorite (don't really like calling them this) grunge? Bands

https://youtu.be/vujMy_r5NsY
Hi RocknRolla.

I am only being a little proactive here.
I am going to post some over simplified posting a Video Instructions.

Thanks to Ms Hepburn for being involved in a thread elsewhere to get these in writing.

==Posting A Video==

In a new reply or a quote reply it is same way

>>>Left click on the insert a video icon. 
( one beside left of smily face )
(if not sure hover the curser over the movie film one and it will say, insert a video)

>>>Then in the drop down menu select youtube usually by the little up or down errors.

>>>After that left click the insert a video box ( be sure to delete the http:// before pasting the video link in ) 
and right click it and paste you video that you have copied from
   ...the address bar of the video.

>>>Then click insert.

(you should see the video show up in the reply window and )

>>>then click post reply, you know...

Hope this helps someone .

===========

Thanks also to IceWizard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~








.
Thanks to Roses for getting the  Five Finger Death Punch song Bad Company.  Smile 

I found this one as well as the original to be posted later



.
Here It IS !

This IS Really GOOD !!!

==


.
 
 [Image: photo.jpg]   Video is just as amazing as the song. Rare these days.

...
Okay this is my last one, for now  Tongue 

What do you think on the original and the FFDP version, both excellent, eh ?

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool



My song of the day. Good old Aussie band

https://youtu.be/8fBbKtq_Li8
Thanks a million Linville ,  I was actually  going to ask you, but I thought to myself I'm not that technically challenged am I ?really hope I can get it done with my phone though. Either way I appreciate the help. Thanks to Ms Hepburn and Iceman as well. A-ha it worked awesome!

Anyway my video of the day is Powderfinger not one of my favorites but in light of the Australian Gran Prix "my happiness" 

Fun fact the band got the there name from the best Neil Young song ever maybe that's why I like this tune.

Hey what happened???
I can post with my phone but it is more difficult.

On a mobile device usually you will have to delete the "M" out of the address and put the www. into the address bar, might check that out.

Oh it looks like you did not delete the http:// in the paste dialog box...before pasting your video in it.

Be sure to do that too. Okay.

Keep trying.  Smile 

~~~~~~~

Which song name are you saying? They got their name from, BTW.

Is this it?
Video 
Let's try this again 
I miss Breaking Bad.

Not from the series but a cover of course.

~~~~~~~


You are getting closer....

..



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)