Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
HI DAncing Wolf


I love this thread! Some great tunes on here. Hate to brag, but my husband and I are the ultimate connoisseurs of very obscure, usually hilariously awful, bands. Thought maybe I would pass some along. They are often good for a little pick-me-up, which I am sure we all need.

Today I introduce Wesley Willis. He was a homeless schizophrenic man who sang humorous, often raunchy songs on the streets of Chicago. Jello Biafra of Dead Kennedys fame discovered him, got him a keyboard, and he became a one-man band. He gathered a large cult following in the '90s and early '00s until he died at 40 of heart failure. Anyone else heard of this guy?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/roxMH07qHmc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry, let's try that link again:

https://youtu.be/roxMH07qHmc
Video 
Hi LINVILLE!






"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Video 
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Fleet Foxes have such great harmony
Very good .
Thx for the post Dancing Wolf.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Video 
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett





Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)