Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
Hi willie


================
================

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HaKfkMBmk[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wplUBFVsbtw[/video]



Hi LinvilleSmileSmileSmile



[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Kv6vxZwL8[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTid4CBcd4[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyuD4VFiaA[/video]
Video 
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Good Morning IOP!
Morning Dancing Wolf, Linville, willie & Ice!

For my son who is making the long drive home.
This too shall pass. Heart


(12-09-2016, 12:30 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: So Rose, that is a for sure?  Such great news! Love that John Lennon song.

Morning Fireplaces.  Yes it's for sure.  He is leaving in a day or so.  Thanks dear friend.





This too shall pass. Heart
Ur son home for Christmas is good news Roses. Yay.

But your song Time is getting to me this morning ....jeez I am a mess this morn. Something about the melody of it draws out of me some kind of emotion, yes TMI .

No quality sleep for days.
And it is well I think I will listen to time waits for no one
Good Morning Linville! Smile

For you Linville!
This too shall pass. Heart


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)