It is Well with My Soul
|
It is almost Thanksgiving
|
It is Well with My Soul
11-24-2016, 11:23 PM
I wish I'd of thought of the ole xanax trick ... I could have lots more land
![]() Ice
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
![]() (11-22-2016, 05:08 PM)Slick Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving All!! Hi Slick. I am glad you have Jazzy-Cat, Autumn. Good for you getting a rescue and being one for Autumn Thanks for sharing this good news. For me the pic did not show in this post and that is why it is not in the reply. Happy Thanksgiving to You Slick. You sound good.
11-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Well, Thanksgiving is over and we were blessed with family coming in to be together. The food was great and plenty.
Amazing part was there was no fight over the past election..... Hope everyone here had as blessed a day.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends. We all survived. Great food, great company, no politics. We had over 20 and nothing horrible happened. All I had to do was eat and wash some dishes ethos foo. Life is good. I am feeling like this food coma won't end until next Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone can post something similar. Good wishes for all. And if you venture out today, please be very careful. Thank you for everything, Rumor
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; thats why they call it the present.
Eleanor Roosevelt You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|