02-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Spider legs. By 4th grade I was taller than my teacher. And they bowed and gawky. Ugh
|
Former nicknames from childhood. Teen years...
|
|
02-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Spider legs. By 4th grade I was taller than my teacher. And they bowed and gawky. Ugh
02-13-2016, 12:31 AM
red horse i had red hair as a kid...all the teachers, kids all picked up on it. I was called that for years.
02-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Teens? They called me anteater cuz i didnt get circumcised til i was 20. Much better is preschool- they had a whole song.
Eddie spaghetti with the meatball eyes Put em in the oven get French fries Throw him in a dish he turns into fish, and get him on the fork he will turn into pork.
02-16-2016, 05:38 PM
11-04-2016, 10:51 AM
As a small child I was called knuckles, as my father put it, I was no larger at birth than his knuckles. Then later in teen years became Wormy, as I ate all the time and gained no weight. Ok there lay the problem. At a point that I may be graying at the temples....I eat all day and gain no weight so my co-workers still call me wormy with the "I hate you" statement afterwards because I still walk around at work eating all day long.
11-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Toby, Tobster, Toby-Boby, Bodie-Ode-Dode, Kunta Kintai(sp?), "You Idiot", or one of my two sister's names if my mom as at all flustered ,?
(02-08-2016, 08:52 PM)willie33 Wrote: Audrey, you are so sweet!!! I second that willie could also be called, Sunshine, always a bright spot here on the forums! I hope you have a great day willie33 Oh and Ms. Hepburn ....how so very nice of YOU, to give recognition Hope your day is great too.
11-20-2016, 03:31 PM
Freshman year of college everyone called me "S@mmy Vapes" because I was the only one in the dorms with a vaporizer and for that reason my room became a hangout spot. And people called my room "planet of the vapes". oh, good times...
11-21-2016, 08:39 PM
I may have mentioned this. In my mid teens, some Madison Ave. types came up with a pseudo scientific name for bad breath, to sell cures.
My name is Hal. Spankster
11-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Oh man, this is back up. Argh. Okay, in sixth, seventh and eighth grade i was called TSB.
The sexy blonde. Oye, the things I admit to. Hey spanky. I have a letter half written to u. It is Well with My Soul
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|