05-15-2016, 10:17 PM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlAdMeZSfw[/video]
|
The Music Thread
|
|
05-15-2016, 10:17 PM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlAdMeZSfw[/video]
This too shall pass.
05-15-2016, 11:37 PM
great songs. i saw that weasel todd rundgren about three and a half years ago.
he would not sing: hello its me. it is for that song that most of us were there. sighs. but i can hear him sing that song just fine, right here. cool. Thank u all whom contribute to this thread. It is Well with My Soul
This too shall pass.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_-sW4Vktw&list=PL8EAA83325701CE9C[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcqWyyHlCDA[/video] [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCCz4mtd0E[/video] [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY[/video]
05-16-2016, 09:58 AM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PvBc2TOpE4[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODG2dCwnr00[/video]
Red lights are flashing on the highway I wonder if we're gonna ever get home I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight Everywhere the waters getting rough Your best intentions may not be enough I wonder if we're gonna ever get home tonight [Chorus] But if you break down I'll drive out and find you If you forget my love I'll try to remind you And stay by you when it don't come easy I don't know nothing except change will come Year after year what we do is undone Time keeps moving from a crawl to a run I wonder if we're gonna ever get home You're out there walking down a highway And all of the signs got blown away Sometimes you wonder if you're walking in the wrong direction [Chorus] So many things that I had before That don't matter to me now Tonight I cry for the love that I've lost And the love I've never found When the last bird falls And the last siren sounds Someone will say what's been said before Its only love we were looking for We'll break down [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDuwFn0sU4Q[/video] [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXdAGDD6Zxo[/video]
05-17-2016, 10:32 AM
From a John Hughes movie. Maybe my fav. For sure love the song.
Can anyone relate to one of the kids, I can. Audrey Hepburn [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HND8ywYcC0[/video]
05-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi Linville! Letting the led out with The Levee..I love it!
Bruuuuuce... rocking on with his bad self. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|