Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread






This too shall pass. Heart
Just wanna say everyone on here has damn good taste in music....

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"












This too shall pass. Heart
Video 


I love this song.  Here are the lyrics:

I don't want to ride this roller coaster 
I think I want to get off 
But they buckled me down 
Like it's the end of the world 
If you don't want to have this conversation 
Then you better get out 
'Cause we're climbing to our death 
At least that's what they want you to think 
Just in case we jump the track 
I have a confession to make 
It's something like a cork screw 

I don't wanna fall, I don't wanna fly 
I don't wanna be dangled over 
The edge of a dying romance 
But I don't wanna stop 
I don't wanna lie 
I don't wanna believe it's over 
I just wanna stay with you tonight 

I didn't mean to scream out quite so loudly 
When we screeched to a halt 
I'm just never prepared 
For the end of the ride 
Maybe we should get on something simpler 
Like a giant balloon 
But I've got two tickets left, and so do you 
Instead of giving them away to some stranger 
Let's make them count, come on 
Let's get back in line again and ride the big one 

Don't you want to fall, don't you want to fly 
Don't you want to be dangled over 
The edge of this aching romance 
If it's gonna end, then I wanna know 
That we squeezed out every moment 
But if there's nothing left can you tell me why 
That it is you're holding onto me 
Like it's the end of the world






















and finally this one....










I'm sorry if I play this one too much.  I just think it's soo good.



This too shall pass. Heart


"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls'
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"










This too shall pass. Heart
Good Morning All, Giotta have my music to keep me sane..

@Roses love all your selections...
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)