Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It is almost Thanksgiving
#11
Happy Thanksgiving to you, also, sudsy. Be safe. Have a glorious time.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#12
Happy Thanksgiving All!!

I'll be here with you guys AND I couldn't help it but meet Autumn, my new baby girl!!

[Image: 20161112_182513.jpg?action=attachment&fo...ivery=view]

My Jazzy-cat will always be in my heart!!  Autumn is a rescue kitty!!

Slick  Heart Heart
Reply
#13
Ah, a Miss Kitty. Wonderful to hear. May u two have a glorious thanksgiving my friend!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#14
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! Heart  Already made up a 2 gallon bag of sweet potato soufflé, 2 gallons of dressing, turkey thawing, ham thawing slowly. Getting ready for the cranberry medley we make. Mustard greens on the ready with rolls on the side.  Also giblets for the gravy in the fridge. Just waiting for the big hurt afterwards, not being able to move. Mom has taught me well for a nice spread of food. Cool  Oh yes there will be dessert, just haven't made up my mind on what it will be (homemade chocolate pie, or caramel cake),  both maybe!
Reply
#15
Cricket and Charon I will be around also on Thanksgiving. Was supposed to go to visit family but that didn't work out.
OR
Reply
#16
Man .... I'm coming to your house! You have one heck of a spread goin there ... Reminds me of the holidayz at my G-G-Maws ... Those were great dayz fo sure ....

Ice

(11-22-2016, 07:56 PM)Kadiddlehopper Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! Heart  Already made up a 2 gallon bag of sweet potato soufflé, 2 gallons of dressing, turkey thawing, ham thawing slowly. Getting ready for the cranberry medley we make. Mustard greens on the ready with rolls on the side.  Also giblets for the gravy in the fridge. Just waiting for the big hurt afterwards, not being able to move. Mom has taught me well for a nice spread of food. Cool  Oh yes there will be dessert, just haven't made up my mind on what it will be (homemade chocolate pie, or caramel cake),  both maybe!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#17
Thanks Ice....mom taught me to cook as I may have a wife who cooks city style, not country. So even she (wife) is waiting for me to finish the cooking Thursday morning.
Reply
#18
(11-21-2016, 09:51 PM)Charon Wrote: i keep one near where i sleep.  its the new weapon of choice in murders, i tell u what.  self defense of course.

Good luck.  I so know the feeling.

I keep a hammer near my bed, too! And a box cutter and bear spray. I pity anyone who breaks into my bedroom. It has so many clothes in bins ALL over, they'd definitely trip and fall. Or they'd trip on the piles of books I have. At least they'd make enough noise to give me time to grab the items in my homemade "defense kit"!   Cool

As you can see, I am the type who isn't comfortable unless I am prepared. For what? It doesn't matter.  I just need to be "prepared".  I've always been this way. And having a very vivid imagination doesn't help.  Rolleyes

Abigail  Heart

(11-22-2016, 07:56 PM)Kadiddlehopper Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! Heart  Already made up a 2 gallon bag of sweet potato soufflé, 2 gallons of dressing, turkey thawing, ham thawing slowly. Getting ready for the cranberry medley we make. Mustard greens on the ready with rolls on the side.  Also giblets for the gravy in the fridge. Just waiting for the big hurt afterwards, not being able to move. Mom has taught me well for a nice spread of food. Cool  Oh yes there will be dessert, just haven't made up my mind on what it will be (homemade chocolate pie, or caramel cake),  both maybe!

CARAMEL CAKE?! OH MY GOODNESS! I have never tasted one but have always wanted to. I LOVE cake! I'm coming to your house, too!  Big Grin

Abigail  Heart

I'll be around, too. I think we're having our "Thanksgiving" on Saturday or Sunday so that certain family members can be here.

All of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, whenever you have it, wherever you have it and however you have it! Heart

Abigail  Blush
Reply
#19
   



                                                                it will be a glorious time with ur new kitten, slick.

I have a need to be prepared for almost any emergency as well, abigail. It did not come from being a girl scout though, I tell u what.

We are planners, tis all. Its a good trait.

So, I pity any fool whom tries to break into ur home or mine. Muahhh.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#20
[Image: 143377-Give-Thanks-For-Each-New-Morning-...giving.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)