Posts: 8,865
Threads: 233
Joined: Jun 2015
08-24-2016, 02:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 02:40 AM by Linville.)
Audrey, your song led me to another one by The Cure. .......Boys Don't Cry
***
hi willie, sure thing. No problemo as in My pleasure
************
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECcMj4-wDg[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyCkSOF1pc[/video]
Posts: 8,865
Threads: 233
Joined: Jun 2015
08-24-2016, 10:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 10:21 AM by Linville.)
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI[/video]
I wanna hold the hand inside you
I wanna take the breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life, you go in shadow
You'll come upon and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Close your eyes with what's not there
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew
The strange light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart is out of home
You put your hands into your head
And your smiles cover your heart
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls[/video]
Posts: 1,166
Threads: 18
Joined: Apr 2016
Reputation:
765
08-24-2016, 11:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 12:45 PM by Dancing Wolf.)
Rickey Medlocke singing (when he was with them before starting Blackfoot)
correction of last song (won't let me edit)
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett
Posts: 1,166
Threads: 18
Joined: Apr 2016
Reputation:
765
08-24-2016, 12:50 PM
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett
Posts: 1,166
Threads: 18
Joined: Apr 2016
Reputation:
765
08-24-2016, 01:27 PM
Thanks, Audrey. Glad you enjoyed it!
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett
Posts: 8,865
Threads: 233
Joined: Jun 2015
Hi Dancing Wolf.....
......out of "Reps" so here is a verbal one, I liked the songs you posted.