I had to share these 7 Wonderful songs by, The Cranberries being as it's a St.Patrick’s day Music-fest!
Yes I know they are not the most original song choice - they have been played on here so many times in the past...But The Cranberries are one of my personal all time favourite bands, and after the recent passing of the very beautiful and very talented, Dolores O'Riordan, I thought it an especially apt choice for celebrating some great Irish music on this here St.Patrick's Day...
So here's wishing ALL of you... A Very Happy St.Paddy's Day!
This final track has to be one of my all time favourite Song's...Simply Beautiful! R.I.P. Dolores
Love To All...![[Image: angel.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/smilies/angel.png)
(There are some truly great Songs being posted on here today!)
Yes I know they are not the most original song choice - they have been played on here so many times in the past...But The Cranberries are one of my personal all time favourite bands, and after the recent passing of the very beautiful and very talented, Dolores O'Riordan, I thought it an especially apt choice for celebrating some great Irish music on this here St.Patrick's Day...
So here's wishing ALL of you... A Very Happy St.Paddy's Day!
This final track has to be one of my all time favourite Song's...Simply Beautiful! R.I.P. Dolores
Love To All...
![[Image: angel.png]](http://ioplist.org/images/smilies/angel.png)
(There are some truly great Songs being posted on here today!)
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.

