02-18-2018, 01:57 AM
Beautiful... Just absolutely beautiful...
Hey, Pops is one heck of a... Well he is a...
No he's more of a ... Nope, if ya think about it he is sure a...
Great Guy!
Pops is a rock, always steadfast, firm, honest and above all a damn good friend of mine..
I could go on, but in the short few years I've known him, he has never lied or tried to steer me wrong
about anything.. He's one of the very few that I just knew I could put much stock in what he said... He's one of a dieing breed of men that you can hang your hat on what they say and I have been honored to have crossed paths with him..
Now he wants to seek a bit of self pleasure and who among us could even attempt to cast a shadow upon his parade.. If anyone is deserving, he would fit the bill indeed...
Thanks Pops for allowing me to learn from you, it has been my pleasure my friend...
Take care and enjoy yourself, we'll keep the light on
Ice
Hey, Pops is one heck of a... Well he is a...
No he's more of a ... Nope, if ya think about it he is sure a...
Great Guy!
Pops is a rock, always steadfast, firm, honest and above all a damn good friend of mine..
I could go on, but in the short few years I've known him, he has never lied or tried to steer me wrong
about anything.. He's one of the very few that I just knew I could put much stock in what he said... He's one of a dieing breed of men that you can hang your hat on what they say and I have been honored to have crossed paths with him..
Now he wants to seek a bit of self pleasure and who among us could even attempt to cast a shadow upon his parade.. If anyone is deserving, he would fit the bill indeed...
Thanks Pops for allowing me to learn from you, it has been my pleasure my friend...
Take care and enjoy yourself, we'll keep the light on

Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

