Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
We must be making a small wave at the very least!
#32
Charon I like reading your thoughts on the surge of members and such. Yes it is an uncomfortable to get big and all like that not knowing who is who....I had to chuckle when younsaid no one has asked what SY stands for , yet.....ha


It is tiring to go see fireworks yes I know about the waiting and having to park so far and the the crowds at the end....ugh

Yes this week is the first day of fall.

Thank you for all you do to keep the unsavory types out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: We must be making a small wave at the very least! - by Linville - 09-21-2015, 01:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)