Audrey,
Ha! You do know they are planning a 1-off special, don't you? They have all agreed to appear. I want to see a side by side of how the girls looked then and how they do now.
No, but I am so sleepy! Have to meet with a client (yes, on a Saturday) for brunch and then work all weekend. Trial starts in 2 weeks. No rest for the weary. How about you? Any time to sleep tomorrow?
I think I am loding all of yiu. Are you going to sleep on me?
Must be gettng sleepy. All the typos...
Ha! You do know they are planning a 1-off special, don't you? They have all agreed to appear. I want to see a side by side of how the girls looked then and how they do now.

No, but I am so sleepy! Have to meet with a client (yes, on a Saturday) for brunch and then work all weekend. Trial starts in 2 weeks. No rest for the weary. How about you? Any time to sleep tomorrow?
I think I am loding all of yiu. Are you going to sleep on me?
Must be gettng sleepy. All the typos...
