Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beware the debit card crooks
#3
It is important to raise awareness of this issue. I got hit for thousands a while back and although the bank eventually returned the money, I still had a month where I had to absorb that loss.

I'm really careful with cards. I use ATMs that are physically inside the bank as they seem least likely to have been tampered with. I know it isn't always possible, but if you can then withdraw cash this way.

Good luck - it's a dangerous world out there!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beware the debit card crooks - by Charon - 07-22-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Beware the debit card crooks - by IceWizard - 07-22-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Beware the debit card crooks - by barq2 - 07-24-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Beware the debit card crooks - by cmdline - 07-28-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Beware the debit card crooks - by graham3735 - 08-02-2017, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)