07-03-2017, 05:21 AM
I never thought I would care for NYC but had to go there for work a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't get to go to any shows but being in the Financial District was kind of neat although not a place I would want to live. Everyone in such a hurry.
Another time I was in (on?) Long Island and took the train in. Planned out my entire trip in advance, which subway trains I needed to take to get where I was going etc. Get in to the city & the subway line I needed to take was down for construction and to someone who has never been in a subway before I spent a very long time trying to figure out the detour. It was a very disappointing experience.
Someday I would like to take the SO though just for the experience.
Another time I was in (on?) Long Island and took the train in. Planned out my entire trip in advance, which subway trains I needed to take to get where I was going etc. Get in to the city & the subway line I needed to take was down for construction and to someone who has never been in a subway before I spent a very long time trying to figure out the detour. It was a very disappointing experience.
Someday I would like to take the SO though just for the experience.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain

