Well I cant be as eloquent as Allegory but saith this do I.
Mine eye beheld the mail of the E after placement on the parchment of writ upon the page.
Behold I note, No Blank that I vision. Yet a hardy welcome as a new traveler requesting promise from the king.
Bewildered became thine self.
Tendered did I a letter of writ to mine old friend being at a home of E known by the nuns.
Yet responded did not the nuns from the Home of E
Sparked and confused, I wonder who this M.... subject may be.
Yet he knoweth not of my glorious adventures over many rides being side to the blank.
thus Yet again I tendered a letter of E to the DD in question to seek out my friend who now seems to be blank no more
Yet but now, the seal saith Blank who is welcometh mine one, though M... as the creator of the writ.
I ponder knowith though that blank truly is blank no more.
With will of faith again on the parchment or writ within the wall of the DD , I again request the promise from the king.
To which the E did rise to the abode.
But none was the way with which to provide a tender path for the kings response, yet but only begat a way through the green woods, being I say far to close to my abode.
Night fell and the chatter opened but once. Nor did the chatter of those in the woods know of mine self, and I thought how is this so.
The doors can open and my rides along the trails with blank do yes show, but no longer do they travel west for the green paths are all that were open.
Hence I say what does appear as the DD perhaps mayith not be, yet another occupies its domain.
With those I say I feel no comfort. for the arrow that leads to the doors points at another direction.
Dude I don't know how you write that stuff.. Bravo... My brain is now fried lol.. Had to give it a try...
All I can really say is that "something ain't right"
Blank had those who were harder to take care of, but last I spoke he would always make things right. . True this . I cannot talk of it here because it is not allowed, but he would open the door to the green sign on the left of the web page.
There was a time that the site got hacked.. some time ago, by another.. So IOP got together and ran a target taking the site down, so he could return.
I will have to go on my gut on this one... and responses... but I would be Leary. Ill run a few tests and respond in the near......
Not saying anything bad, only can say for sure that its not the same host, whois and deep dig past the secure shows its not in the same area. Ill respond back if Blank sends a message back.. As long as things are working and moving might be ok. I have not been in touch for some time.. work and such
Mine eye beheld the mail of the E after placement on the parchment of writ upon the page.
Behold I note, No Blank that I vision. Yet a hardy welcome as a new traveler requesting promise from the king.
Bewildered became thine self.
Tendered did I a letter of writ to mine old friend being at a home of E known by the nuns.
Yet responded did not the nuns from the Home of E
Sparked and confused, I wonder who this M.... subject may be.
Yet he knoweth not of my glorious adventures over many rides being side to the blank.
thus Yet again I tendered a letter of E to the DD in question to seek out my friend who now seems to be blank no more
Yet but now, the seal saith Blank who is welcometh mine one, though M... as the creator of the writ.
I ponder knowith though that blank truly is blank no more.
With will of faith again on the parchment or writ within the wall of the DD , I again request the promise from the king.
To which the E did rise to the abode.
But none was the way with which to provide a tender path for the kings response, yet but only begat a way through the green woods, being I say far to close to my abode.
Night fell and the chatter opened but once. Nor did the chatter of those in the woods know of mine self, and I thought how is this so.
The doors can open and my rides along the trails with blank do yes show, but no longer do they travel west for the green paths are all that were open.
Hence I say what does appear as the DD perhaps mayith not be, yet another occupies its domain.
With those I say I feel no comfort. for the arrow that leads to the doors points at another direction.
Dude I don't know how you write that stuff.. Bravo... My brain is now fried lol.. Had to give it a try...
All I can really say is that "something ain't right"
Blank had those who were harder to take care of, but last I spoke he would always make things right. . True this . I cannot talk of it here because it is not allowed, but he would open the door to the green sign on the left of the web page.
There was a time that the site got hacked.. some time ago, by another.. So IOP got together and ran a target taking the site down, so he could return.
I will have to go on my gut on this one... and responses... but I would be Leary. Ill run a few tests and respond in the near......
Not saying anything bad, only can say for sure that its not the same host, whois and deep dig past the secure shows its not in the same area. Ill respond back if Blank sends a message back.. As long as things are working and moving might be ok. I have not been in touch for some time.. work and such


