05-26-2017, 03:15 PM
quote by allegory: All is as well as can be expected in my household, and the summer brings 60-70 hour workweeks.
Comfort should improve as I slowly trade my life away for meaningless paper.
Good to hear from u. But, u have such a difficult life. I wish prayers worked each and every time and so much will improve in ur life now.
You are a good man, allegory. An exceptional person.
I hope u bring good news for urself and for others soon. All my love my friend.
Comfort should improve as I slowly trade my life away for meaningless paper.
Good to hear from u. But, u have such a difficult life. I wish prayers worked each and every time and so much will improve in ur life now.
You are a good man, allegory. An exceptional person.
I hope u bring good news for urself and for others soon. All my love my friend.
It is Well with My Soul

