Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anxiety over a forum anyone?
#21
Agreed, CrossBow! Amen! Preachin' to the Choir! I'm glad we all seem to be thinking the same thing. It's so frustrating and infuriating. I'm not trying to get medication to abuse it, or to sell it or whatever....I want to be fully functioning member of society....a wonderful wife, mother....etc. I know my body the best. I have been "practiced" on for years and experimented on with multiple varieties of medication. I know what works for me and my chemistry. But...nooooooo....I can't go in and say "just give me this and this...." (well, with most doctors)...because somehow, if the patient seems to know more than the doctor as to what works better...then it's a knock at their intelligence and all the degrees they have. (Rolling eyes). Sure, you can have professional doctorate degrees and study text books, but each person is different. Big Pharma is toxic and should be monitored better...but then there wouldn't be money exchanging hands where it does now...and that wouldn't be fun, would it. The rich wouldn't be getting richer...I'm just irritated. It's not fair and so sad that the health of people (at least in the US) is up for grabs and in the hands of Big Pharma.

I am so happy to have found this forum. I feel very empowered with the choices I have now. I feel very supported when I read that other people are in the same boat. Thank you all.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-10-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Charon - 05-10-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-10-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Hamil - 05-10-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Linville - 05-10-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-11-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by reilli - 05-10-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-12-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by alexandrema - 05-11-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by alsmom360 - 10-18-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by cmdline - 05-11-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-11-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by mr nobody - 05-11-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-13-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Cricket - 05-13-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Noonehere - 05-15-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by cmdline - 05-17-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by ComeDayGoDay - 05-17-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Bishop - 06-08-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by misterbeefy - 06-15-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by willie33 - 06-17-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Stealth38 - 09-03-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by cmdline - 09-04-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by cutstack - 10-16-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by Charon - 10-18-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Anxiety over a forum anyone? - by cmdline - 10-18-2017, 06:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)