04-21-2017, 08:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 08:14 PM by RocknRolla.)
I've never been a huge Prince fan but you can't deny his talent and influence, and especially the way he went I think touches a lot of us here. A recent death that ties in a way was Charlie Murphy, Eddie's brother. If you haven't seen the Chappelles show when Charlie talks about being schooled in a basketball game by Prince and his band in they're full get ups, it is absolutely hilarious. Anyway RIP prince.
Hey WhichBlair I was one of the people Lin was talking about and he helped me out I wish I would have made a copy of how to do it, but Lin will definitely hook you up he is awesome. Good luck
(04-21-2017, 04:21 AM)WhichBlair Wrote: I love this video. Liz Phair, Why Can't I. The reproduction of old LP cover art from the late 50's and early 60's really bring back memories. I worked in records store for years. Great song also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUALb0sGdto
Looks like I don't know how to make those thumbnails of the video, maybe somone can help me out. First post here. Hope I'm not abusing this thread
Hey WhichBlair I was one of the people Lin was talking about and he helped me out I wish I would have made a copy of how to do it, but Lin will definitely hook you up he is awesome. Good luck


