03-30-2017, 08:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017, 09:00 PM by RocknRolla.)
Hey Lin...
Hey Bat girl I knew I run into you soon...
Anyway here's my tune of the day. The one, the only, sucks that he had to leave us last year Mr David Bowie!!!
Fun fact if you notice in the backround the 2 back up singers the guy is nonother than a young Luther Vandros
Hey Lin
Hey Bat girl I knew I would run into you soon
Anyway here's my tune of the day. The one, the only, Mr David Bowie!!!
Fun fact one of the backround singers (the dude in the blue) is a young Luther Vandros
Hey Bat girl I knew I run into you soon...
Anyway here's my tune of the day. The one, the only, sucks that he had to leave us last year Mr David Bowie!!!
Fun fact if you notice in the backround the 2 back up singers the guy is nonother than a young Luther Vandros
Hey Lin
Hey Bat girl I knew I would run into you soon
Anyway here's my tune of the day. The one, the only, Mr David Bowie!!!
Fun fact one of the backround singers (the dude in the blue) is a young Luther Vandros

