Wait a minute, Audrey I just now saw your post about theme Thursday! Come on now I was on a small device and missed the post,
but it is certainly worth a try, IMO.I think some others might like it too.
I'm not sure where everybody has been , maybe spring fever.
But Audrey , I am not much good with games like this , but maybe I would be if I tried , anyway so let's try it this Thursday.
"Theme Thursday "
Even now this device I'm using is not the best but I want to revive your suggestion.
So next step before this Thursday is to figure out what the Theme will be !
So that now and then throughout the day we can post something related to the theme, right?
Audrey is that how we could do it.?
Come on I think It is worth a try if you will and me then that is two and there will be more and like you say it is for fun so members can play or not and no worries...
Huh, it is making me think of that word game , so if I said songs that have water or say something about water I could post this?
Anyone else might like a try ? Dancing Wolf , Rose
Ok Audrey Hepburn please now that I saw it this could be fun!
"Theme Thursday" test run of a song connected to water....
This could be easy, go figure me saying that about a game that you have to think ......lol
Okay for now i should change this to Theme Tuesday.
..
Testing for a Theme Thursday.......like Audrey suggested.
A song that has something to do with water.....in it or about it.....or around it , I think I'm catching on.
Here is another one that has water in it.

