(03-08-2017, 01:23 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Hope y'all don't mind, but I went back a few pages and edited the extra http://'s outta the urls ... Some folks when they "click" on them get error messages indicating "file and or page not found" ... It's kind like putting and extra set of numbers in front of your own address, the postman may know where you live, but if a new guy starts, he won't know where your house is...
I do notice that when you "reply" to the post, it does show the vid in the reply part... Unsure why that works ...
Anyway ... Check out what I did and let me know if that actually works ... My machine will not play the url the way it's presented and I do not know if others are dealing with this issue or is only me ... I have to "copy/paste" each url in the browser bar and eliminate the extra http://'s before it will work for me...
So what do y'all think ... Good? ... Worse? ... Indifferent ?
Ice
Hi Ice Man!
More about ur post ....
I did not remember that each music-postings did not work for you
I did not realize they still did not show up as a video link showing the YouTube ready to play
That is how they all show up for me
I just need to look further
I always highlight the partial link in the post a video box and paste over top of it so I will be taking further looks at it to study
Thank you Ice for fixing Things up!
Ice does this work for you?
I'm going to be experimenting so please bear with me

