Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Depression/recovery/self-medicating
#4
I like your attitude. Yeah I'm working through my doctorate now and sometimes you spend so much time I don't on your head or alone then home can be chaotic. Then suddenly things change and there's downtime. Yeah it's hard to find the right balance of meds. But understandable
Not wanting to engage and just isolate. It's funny because my wife is so even keel and I have so many ups and downs. But I did just finish helping my boys with their homework and that felt good, a. It of a lift. Just got keep moving along yeah? Thanks have a good one.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Depression/recovery/self-medicating - by Drewpickup - 03-08-2017, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)