Thanks for this post Roses ...
Believe it or not, I had the chance to play "Frisbee" with the members of "The Guess Who" in the petro truck stop parking lot in good ole Beaumont Texas ...
They were heading to a gig in Houston and me and a friend stopped in for lunch and they had done the same....
On the way back to our work truck, a frisbee landed by me so I picked it up and threw it back ... They kept throwing it to me and I realized "who" they were ... Needless to say I got them to autograph a pic of themselves ... They were actually pretty down to earth and not all high an mighty
Good guys ...
Anyway I appreciate the posts Roses
The star of the Music thread ...
Ice
Believe it or not, I had the chance to play "Frisbee" with the members of "The Guess Who" in the petro truck stop parking lot in good ole Beaumont Texas ...
They were heading to a gig in Houston and me and a friend stopped in for lunch and they had done the same....
On the way back to our work truck, a frisbee landed by me so I picked it up and threw it back ... They kept throwing it to me and I realized "who" they were ... Needless to say I got them to autograph a pic of themselves ... They were actually pretty down to earth and not all high an mighty
Good guys ... Anyway I appreciate the posts Roses
The star of the Music thread ...Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

