08-14-2015, 04:38 PM
sorry to take such a long time to respond.
Bots... hanging around.... well it makes for good seo..... but..... how much do you want on the web?
only problem I see is putting lots of names in the open. lots of words on the web lead to lots of eyes on the site.
Is that bad? all depends.
Wondering if the .org could just be a landing page, with a link or redirect to a second page which would be the actual forum.
One could put as many metatags etc... on the landing page.
but
that would be a monster project. every section its own page.... Y that has to be a 2 day job lol.
I think suggested iop might be best as a no follow, whos got, and some of the more personal info might be good to keep low
Just think if gives a feeling of more well comfort... for some of our friends...
Ive been slow to hit the 50 poster here... but life, just gets in the way... so I have not been to the other side
And I know that there is some real talent here when it comes to da web...
Really just thinking about keeping our friends a bit less seen.
Really not for any post that speaks of p ay mints or how to's other than introductions anywhere.
Might not be a good idea to be part of those things...
Good to have a section for feedback. but you sure see a few folks that like to share some really iffy info.
like... Hey guess where my package is today? Im thinking there might be a few who visit at times that could read that and say.. well crap...he has a package there...Im going to look.... Just hiding those kind of things..
Anyway I have faith in this group.and the top dog,admin .. the big cheese, the big kahuna, the ceo, the bmoc..... Everyone here started as friends, and hopefully remain friends..
Many I would give the shirt off my back because of the friendship you have shown... I am glad to know where many went.. because this , this group, they are where it all began..
Bots... hanging around.... well it makes for good seo..... but..... how much do you want on the web?
only problem I see is putting lots of names in the open. lots of words on the web lead to lots of eyes on the site.
Is that bad? all depends.
Wondering if the .org could just be a landing page, with a link or redirect to a second page which would be the actual forum.
One could put as many metatags etc... on the landing page.
but
that would be a monster project. every section its own page.... Y that has to be a 2 day job lol.
I think suggested iop might be best as a no follow, whos got, and some of the more personal info might be good to keep low
Just think if gives a feeling of more well comfort... for some of our friends...
Ive been slow to hit the 50 poster here... but life, just gets in the way... so I have not been to the other side
And I know that there is some real talent here when it comes to da web...
Really just thinking about keeping our friends a bit less seen.
Really not for any post that speaks of p ay mints or how to's other than introductions anywhere.
Might not be a good idea to be part of those things...
Good to have a section for feedback. but you sure see a few folks that like to share some really iffy info.
like... Hey guess where my package is today? Im thinking there might be a few who visit at times that could read that and say.. well crap...he has a package there...Im going to look.... Just hiding those kind of things..
Anyway I have faith in this group.and the top dog,admin .. the big cheese, the big kahuna, the ceo, the bmoc..... Everyone here started as friends, and hopefully remain friends..
Many I would give the shirt off my back because of the friendship you have shown... I am glad to know where many went.. because this , this group, they are where it all began..


