02-23-2017, 06:17 PM
TO Linville yes mate its new to me and awesome fits for me at the mo its a butiful song here voice made me think of the cranberries a little if your familiar and i went my own way a long time ago and look were it got me! your a good'un friend.
(02-23-2017, 03:49 PM)Linville Wrote: Thanks bothereddog.
Is t the song Inner Demons awesome .....I just heard it recently and I was very glad I did.
The voice she has , just wow. And the words are t too shabby either.
Good to see ya around . .....
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4[/video]
Go Your Own Way is written by Lindsey Buckingham and performed by Fleetwood Mac for their Grammy Award winning, dimond selling album Rumours in 1977.
It is ranked No. 120 on Rolling Stone 's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
Lyrics:
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things
That I feel?
If I could
Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way
Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do
If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
go your own way
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
go your own way
You can call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Lunch time Tunes
Here is one for the Ice Man
IceWizard.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Du-CWASm20[/video]
[color=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.8)]"you don't know who box scaggs is? i've failed as a parent!" --walter, breaking bad. [/color]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-hKBmTAADo&list=RDI-hKBmTAADo[/video]
"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself"


