(02-12-2017, 10:23 PM)bothereddog Wrote: Dearest Charon thankyou I feel from reading some of your posts even when some seem harrowing an some hard to grasp you are a genuine person, a rare quality indeed today. Like I said I will forget old list I knew nothing of the "shudders" u speak all seemed well when I checked out last time but won't go on its erased! Much love n respect. I hope this comes across with a little more clarity today managed to catch a little sleep!:-) happier day:-)[quote pid='63515' dateline='1486938193']
Thanks Linville a little help
here would be appreciated bear in mind I'm on this poxy andrbox TV remote gig an its garbage! I need my laptop back but sadly its toast. I hope I find you well friend.
[/quote]
Hi bothereddog
Go here and read post #7.
then if no joy post here again and we will work thru it, OK.?
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=2842
Keep trying.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8IP3F8llzQ[/video]
For bothereddog
Good song, thanks so much for mentioning it.
yesterday i got so old
i felt like i could die
yesterday i got so old
it made me want to cry
go on go on
just walk away
go on go on
your choice is made
go on go on
and disappear
go on go on
away from here
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
yesterday i got so scared
i shivered like a child
yesterday away from you
it froze me deep inside
come back come back
don't walk away
come back come back
come back today
come back come back
why can't you see?
come back come back
come back to me
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6p2Rod_6eI[/video]
Maybe my favorite song of, The Cure......Pictures Of YOU.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMEx4OHLOs[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlGeynp8B0[/video]

