02-12-2017, 10:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 10:41 PM by bothereddog.)
Dearest Charon thankyou I feel from reading some of your posts even when some seem harrowing an some hard to grasp you are a genuine person, a rare quality indeed today. Like I said I will forget old list I knew nothing of the "shudders" u speak all seemed well when I checked out last time but won't go on its erased! Much love n respect. I hope this comes across with a little more clarity today managed to catch a little sleep!:-) happier day:-)
Thanks Linville a little help here would be appreciated bear in mind I'm on this poxy andrbox TV remote gig an its garbage! I need my laptop back but sadly its toast. I hope I find you well friend.
Thanks Linville a little help here would be appreciated bear in mind I'm on this poxy andrbox TV remote gig an its garbage! I need my laptop back but sadly its toast. I hope I find you well friend.
"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself"

