Oh Izzy76, thank you for your post.
I remember the second song was used in the movie called , " Secretariat" with Diane Lane, based of the true story and It Matched Up Perfectly!
Oh Happy Day.
The movie was really quite touching ....very good and I highly recommend it.
I am going to post this for our enjoyment......it just makes me feel better. The movie is a special feeling of someone holding onto their dream even when their biggest supporter, her dad, passes, but she stayed true and it turned out wonderful.
It was magic actually and the horse still holds records as I understand it.
Thanks again for the post Izzy76
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur6L_-TYy7U[/video]
Deserves a reprise; and a good morning for it.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGHltBuBBI[/video]
I remember the second song was used in the movie called , " Secretariat" with Diane Lane, based of the true story and It Matched Up Perfectly!
Oh Happy Day.
The movie was really quite touching ....very good and I highly recommend it.
I am going to post this for our enjoyment......it just makes me feel better. The movie is a special feeling of someone holding onto their dream even when their biggest supporter, her dad, passes, but she stayed true and it turned out wonderful.
It was magic actually and the horse still holds records as I understand it.
Thanks again for the post Izzy76
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur6L_-TYy7U[/video]
Deserves a reprise; and a good morning for it.
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGHltBuBBI[/video]

