01-05-2017, 05:58 PM
(09-19-2016, 07:47 PM)Sherlock29 Wrote: That was an excellent read I didn't know most of the stuff you wrote about existed or all the things they do. I've only just barely been to level B but I found a medium to large dose of Loperamide works wonders around 14 mg took away most of the physical withdraw symptoms for me. Loperamide attaches itself to the body's opiate receptors. It helps with any kind of physical withdraw symptoms. I've found Loperamide and a Benzodiazepine cover mind and body and were effective up to level B. I don't know if they work on stronger symptoms.
Thank you! Thank you for sharing your experience too!
Most of these claims and or facts can be found online. Just a little research. Each level is different for each person.
Basically it was a generalized concept. While some are from numbers in actual analytics. There is a measure for opiate or opioid dependency. It is done with with spectrometry or with certain DNA companies who are able to determine what level of dependency one would fall under. For example: what one would be considered to be a normal opioid dependent person would range between 0 -12 and a mid level risk for dependency would fall between 12 - 24 and so on..
Perpetual optimism in your self or any organization is a force multiplier.

