12-29-2016, 11:56 PM
Linville thank you, I needed that. I love your post as heroes is one of the greatest songs in the history of music many would argue. I love Life On Mars, LOVE it, that is my fave Bowie tune. Apple records is/was amazing, by the way Yoko is soooo nice I very much dislike the way people are mean to her. The Beatles would have reunited in my humble opinion too if.... But Apple record found Bowie and James Taylor if I'm not mistaken. My alarm clock music this week is ballad Of J and Y. Last week it was Fat Man in the Bathtub, love Little Feat soooo much. But here is an artist we all love, singing about something we don't whether it be from a relationship, a sports team losing, or no med one might need, not necessarily the one you would guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8GOIsmzVkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8GOIsmzVkI

