12-10-2016, 05:29 AM
I am reaching out to Blank to gain more information on remarks made above, over the last few weeks.
I have my own order to make as well and am accustomed to being spared delay.
Perhaps I am spoiled.
If i am unable to reach him via normal means, I may have to resort to calling him.
Will update as I know more.
Enjoy your holidays and get your stocks set to ride out the holiday mail slowdown.
I have my own order to make as well and am accustomed to being spared delay.
Perhaps I am spoiled.
If i am unable to reach him via normal means, I may have to resort to calling him.
Will update as I know more.
Enjoy your holidays and get your stocks set to ride out the holiday mail slowdown.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~

