I don't get it ...
http://http:/https://www.youtube.com/ wat...Qj--Kjn0z8
The (http://http:/https://) just doesn't create a "hot link" for me ... However, when I "copy" the last (https://) it does ... There are too many http's in the head ... Now maybe y'all can get to the page, but for me, it just don't work ...
Here's an example of what I'm sayin ..
I know these are pics, but they show the difference:::
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
![[Image: New-York.jpg]](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gcnbSf7PAk0/UPk8yCAdD6I/AAAAAAAAEZU/zxVTBimFIiE/s1600/New-York.jpg)
The first is this the first one::
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
Now when I add extra http://
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
The second one does not show because it is NOT a "hot link" ... It's the same for the https sites or music sites...
Just sayin ...
Ice
http://http:/https://www.youtube.com/ wat...Qj--Kjn0z8
The (http://http:/https://) just doesn't create a "hot link" for me ... However, when I "copy" the last (https://) it does ... There are too many http's in the head ... Now maybe y'all can get to the page, but for me, it just don't work ...
Here's an example of what I'm sayin ..
I know these are pics, but they show the difference:::
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
![[Image: New-York.jpg]](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gcnbSf7PAk0/UPk8yCAdD6I/AAAAAAAAEZU/zxVTBimFIiE/s1600/New-York.jpg)
The first is this the first one::
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
Now when I add extra http://
![[Image: new-york-city-background.jpg]](http://http://bigbackground.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/new-york-city-background.jpg)
The second one does not show because it is NOT a "hot link" ... It's the same for the https sites or music sites...
Just sayin ...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

