11-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Many of you have to go out and shop. Be very careful. As an attorney, I pay attention to certain facts. Apparently, people in parking lots of stores and malls, are now watching their cell phones whilst the pedestrians are reading their cell phones.
One out of five accidents happen in parking lots. I saw some pretty brutal ones captured on news accounts this morning.
So, be careful when u shop. Please drive and don't be reading your cell phones.
May u have travelling mercies. Pain and anxiety free days to see your family.
Be careful all and have a Glorious Thanksgiving.
For those without plans, I shall be here most of the day, I do believe. (Just my houseshare and me this year.)
So, don't feel alone. k?
One out of five accidents happen in parking lots. I saw some pretty brutal ones captured on news accounts this morning.
So, be careful when u shop. Please drive and don't be reading your cell phones.
May u have travelling mercies. Pain and anxiety free days to see your family.
Be careful all and have a Glorious Thanksgiving.
For those without plans, I shall be here most of the day, I do believe. (Just my houseshare and me this year.)
So, don't feel alone. k?
It is Well with My Soul

