10-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Dancing Wolf unfortunately the 10 minute rule comes into play for edits.
If it is longer then no edit.
Sometimes gulf ups happen to double post but no one is upset.....you know
Oh I know you like to keep posting correct sonto say.
I had a double post the other day and caught it.
Somehow I think I was the reason , as an old boss told me once working with computers , I had an interface problem.
Guess who the interface was, ha ......me.
Oh well , no worries.
But I am like that too ....I mean like my posts not to do doubles....
Oh yeah nice set of. Songs .....some Halloween songs ......Monday is it.
If it is longer then no edit.
Sometimes gulf ups happen to double post but no one is upset.....you know
Oh I know you like to keep posting correct sonto say.
I had a double post the other day and caught it.
Somehow I think I was the reason , as an old boss told me once working with computers , I had an interface problem.
Guess who the interface was, ha ......me.
Oh well , no worries.
But I am like that too ....I mean like my posts not to do doubles....
Oh yeah nice set of. Songs .....some Halloween songs ......Monday is it.

