10-25-2016, 12:48 AM
{{{{UPDATE}}}}
Our members have made a total of 46,467 posts in 2,239 threads
50,000 is right around the corner ... You know at one time I had something like 48% of a threads ... Now it's half that ... Hmmmm ... I must be slackin
keep up the great work folks ... We have a winner here ... A safe place to gather and help others that are in need ...
We are indeed making a good name for ourselves ...
Congradulations to everyone who helped make this forum a place of help ....
Ice
Ice
Our members have made a total of 46,467 posts in 2,239 threads
50,000 is right around the corner ... You know at one time I had something like 48% of a threads ... Now it's half that ... Hmmmm ... I must be slackin

keep up the great work folks ... We have a winner here ... A safe place to gather and help others that are in need ...
We are indeed making a good name for ourselves ...
Congradulations to everyone who helped make this forum a place of help ....
Ice
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

