07-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Just as we have a private area for admins and mods, a few Pioneer members, I believe most of us would not mind posting: shipped, received and quality in the open.
but, perhaps if u make a wee space for a FREEDOM AREA (ok, i wake up slowly. am cleaning and moving computer as i do, so the name needs work,) that only those with fifty posts can see, that we shall discuss things such as a top SY giving us some stock issues. Or, if a top IOP is taking forever to deliver.
We don't want the members with less than fifty points to see it. Nor vendors, I am guessing. We admins get in because God only knows what could happen in there elsewise.
We can make the threads. But, I, for one, do not want to even mention my medical issues in open. Too distinctive.
Or, which meds of a vendor I have tried.
But, in a private area that requires fifty posts in ON TOPIC areas, I think we can actually relax and post the little extras that come along with ordering online.
Please, anyone else, please do comment.
And, Lord have mercy, you all can think of a name for it.
Thank you, guys and gals.
but, perhaps if u make a wee space for a FREEDOM AREA (ok, i wake up slowly. am cleaning and moving computer as i do, so the name needs work,) that only those with fifty posts can see, that we shall discuss things such as a top SY giving us some stock issues. Or, if a top IOP is taking forever to deliver.
We don't want the members with less than fifty points to see it. Nor vendors, I am guessing. We admins get in because God only knows what could happen in there elsewise.
We can make the threads. But, I, for one, do not want to even mention my medical issues in open. Too distinctive.
Or, which meds of a vendor I have tried.
But, in a private area that requires fifty posts in ON TOPIC areas, I think we can actually relax and post the little extras that come along with ordering online.
Please, anyone else, please do comment.
And, Lord have mercy, you all can think of a name for it.
Thank you, guys and gals.
It is Well with My Soul

