09-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Hello :
Anyone use it ? I use Ambien, but my insomnia is cause it by general anxiety, after I take the ambien I can sleep but only for 3-4 hours, then I need to take another one to could get back to sleep. Also, next day I feel tired . I used xanax in the past, great sleep but started to affect my memory. I am planing on a very low dosage only one time at bed time. Any recommendation ?
thanks
Anyone use it ? I use Ambien, but my insomnia is cause it by general anxiety, after I take the ambien I can sleep but only for 3-4 hours, then I need to take another one to could get back to sleep. Also, next day I feel tired . I used xanax in the past, great sleep but started to affect my memory. I am planing on a very low dosage only one time at bed time. Any recommendation ?
thanks
