[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLhNxzwK1Y&index=7&list=PLqtvM-zhu1sWbu6u4OC2ZuEwjiuo6VcUa[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvQ2oKSLIGQ[/video]
whelp it is past hit the hay for me.
One evening ,willie Dancing Wolf Roses & Charon , (me too) Linville, would not miss it, Ice should come too, Audrey, well I know Fire posted one song one time, heh heh, need to get together and play tunes for an hour, wouldn't that be something just getting us all together at same time much less the music..
PS, oh great who am I forgetting......well it is all-inclusive....and just for FUN
good night
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvQ2oKSLIGQ[/video]
whelp it is past hit the hay for me.
One evening ,willie Dancing Wolf Roses & Charon , (me too) Linville, would not miss it, Ice should come too, Audrey, well I know Fire posted one song one time, heh heh, need to get together and play tunes for an hour, wouldn't that be something just getting us all together at same time much less the music..
PS, oh great who am I forgetting......well it is all-inclusive....and just for FUN
good night

