Yes IceWizard ......
Congratulations to;
AOS 4/15/15
&
Charon 4/16/15
Thank you for starting this forum.
I wish I had signed up even earlier than I did ...on 6/8/15
( Story behind that )
I am very happy here. & was not far from the seedling that is now a strong oak.
Again Congrats ( little late ) and thank you ...
.......to AOS & Charon for the anniversary a few months back.....
.......starting this GREAT forum.
Congratulations to;
AOS 4/15/15
&
Charon 4/16/15
Thank you for starting this forum.
I wish I had signed up even earlier than I did ...on 6/8/15
( Story behind that )
I am very happy here. & was not far from the seedling that is now a strong oak.
Again Congrats ( little late ) and thank you ...
.......to AOS & Charon for the anniversary a few months back.....
.......starting this GREAT forum.

