07-17-2016, 04:46 AM
(07-14-2016, 03:42 AM)Raven Wrote: I have read so much positive feedback for the email vendors and now that I have achieved access status I would like to give them a try. Would it not be appropriate for Admin to post an individual set of rules for dealing with email vendors? Maybe even just an FAQ for newbies like me?
Don't get me wrong, I trust our Admin to weed out the riff raff, but this is a new frontier for me and right now I feel like I could use a bit of coaching.
PM me if more appropriate.
Thanks.
Raven
The very reason e-mail vendors are put in a ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK area is because its a Heads UP from us to deal with them at your own risk. Coz, Now you see them, Noow you don't. Hope you get that. Further, Mentioning payment methods, shipping methods, vendor locations is prohibitted and applies to any kind of vendor whether an IOP with a website or one with an e-mail only. I hope that helps.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.

