Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is anyone else getting there Benzo scrips taken away or cut down a lot recently?
#22
I was on 4 mg a day since 2009. I moved here in Oct. No doc would refill it. Even a psychiatrist told me no. After about four doctors I found one who gave me .5mg twice a day not even close to what I need. So I went back to iops. They all wanted me on ssri. I said I had tried every one of those things since I was 18 I'm 39 I'm not depressed I have bad anxiety especially even worse in crowds of people and have it every day. At one time I was on 4mg klonopin and 4mg xanax along with suboxone. That just goes to show how much things have changed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone else getting there Benzo scrips taken away or cut down a lot recently? - by JK1976 - 06-21-2016, 04:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)