SlickHmmm. Reading the thread and contemplating an order. Not so sure after reading the last few posts. Suggestions??
Slick
Hey, I just want to say that every indication is that this is a vendor you can probably trust. Reputation seems sterling on this forum and in google searches. I'm very careful with a new vendor since nobody likes to get burned, and I have been burned a couple of times. My order from DPM came packaged well and in an unusually short period of time but they sent the wrong items (Grrrr)
My take on it at this point: Accidents can happen, and they can happen to any vendor, no matter how good they are. What really matters is how they handle the problem.
So far, I can't really complain. They were immediately responsive when I emailed them about it. When they requested, and saw the pictures of the items I received, they agreed to reship the correct items. My only issue is with how long it will take before I receive a tracking number from them for the reshipment.
The clock is ticking. I'll post again when I actually receive a tracking number.
Gotcha, everything is fine; no need to delete. I fixed it. Thanks
Slick

Hey, I just want to say that every indication is that this is a vendor you can probably trust. Reputation seems sterling on this forum and in google searches. I'm very careful with a new vendor since nobody likes to get burned, and I have been burned a couple of times. My order from DPM came packaged well and in an unusually short period of time but they sent the wrong items (Grrrr)
My take on it at this point: Accidents can happen, and they can happen to any vendor, no matter how good they are. What really matters is how they handle the problem.
So far, I can't really complain. They were immediately responsive when I emailed them about it. When they requested, and saw the pictures of the items I received, they agreed to reship the correct items. My only issue is with how long it will take before I receive a tracking number from them for the reshipment.
The clock is ticking. I'll post again when I actually receive a tracking number.
(05-12-2016, 07:28 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Did you want that post deleted or left there?
Ice
Gotcha, everything is fine; no need to delete. I fixed it. Thanks

