Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone else come to site to see they are already logged in?
#10
(05-01-2016, 03:41 PM)Bremer Wrote: It does the same to me.  Not this site but many websites and even once my bank.  I believe I have seen the button on clearing the caches. I was always afraid of what other consequences this would do.  Ok I;m ignorant with this stuff.  When you clear all your caches does that affect other parts of phone/computer?

Nope, It only clears all your recent Cookies/History/Cache which helps pages load faster and prevents you from getting hacked/tracked as well in certain cases. I have set my browser to clear all my cache records/passwords/history soon as i exit my browser. Entering passwords again and again is indeed a pain but saves you from troubles later.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else come to site to see they are already logged in? - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 05-02-2016, 02:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)