04-24-2016, 01:21 PM
..
In what I do I see people face the end frequently. The last song of Mr Cash almost says it all, not just for him but what someone will say in their final few hours of life/
If you look at his face you can see the signs of a recent stroke, the loss of his ability to use almost his whole side. The articulation in his voice is quite off. I am sure it took weeks to record the final few songs. Yet it is obvious his mind is still clear.
I wonder often is it better to have the mind go before the body, or the body before the mind. In the end it wont be our choice
There are so many signs in this last song about the frustration he faced with the loss of his mobility, and knowing it.
I did like much of the music, but then I like most music, that expresses a thought of feeling.
This one.. the song, I think comes as deep from the heart as any could
Speaking from experience, its a gift to know at least a time frame when it will all end, so there is a bit of time to get things in order.


