Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
http://pharmacyonline365.com
#7
(04-10-2016, 02:09 AM)Spanky Wrote: Excessive moolah.  Won't knock on door. 



Spanky

Yeah, I noticed that too.  I can't hardly blame them, they're just following the old "the price will settle at what the market will bear" axiom, and they are the only place I've seen legit looking 30mg Adderall on the menu.  Might have to break the piggy bank for those.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
http://pharmacyonline365.com - by RS2320 - 03-07-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by forme - 03-07-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by RS2320 - 03-07-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by Charon - 03-07-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by RS2320 - 03-07-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by Spanky - 04-10-2016, 02:09 AM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by Back2Good - 04-10-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by Ludo-v - 04-10-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by Charon - 04-17-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: http://pharmacyonline365.com - by teddy1998 - 04-21-2016, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)