03-31-2016, 08:05 PM
(03-31-2016, 01:26 AM)Bighead Wrote:(03-31-2016, 01:22 AM)bry686 Wrote: Just an update for everyone, I ordered again from the vendor that I last received (*it was not mysleepingtabs.com) and if it comes through again I will update from there. I just want to make sure they come through again before I refer them to anyone. They sell all sorts of pain meds as well as adderall and benzos. Just a heads up
Hey bry686,Â
If you receive again I would start a new thread in the suggest IOP section so that way it's not in this blacklisted IOP. Â I'm sure you knew that, but thought I would mention it.
Who knows who received and who not. One member saying he's received a thousand times from a Blacklisted site without showing any proof does not mean the vendor is entitled to be listed in the suggest IOP's Section till we hear from at least 5 senior members about this vendor.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.


