(03-29-2016, 05:09 PM)Jc_Aloha Wrote: I think it's smart not to out the shipping of country of origin on their page back2good it's what we aren't suppose to talk about on open forums too. However I am not saying you should Mr Chuckey, But I agree with popster inquiring minds will want to know! Mr. Chuckey did you ask for the off site list is that what was insane? That concerns me a little too. I am a big baby though I'm so careful with everything I do or try to be. Thanks guys for taking part in my first thread after my intro! I hope maybe this will be a good one. However because I get too anxious with new things already I can't be the one to take that first step.
Totally understand, Jc_Aloha - As My supply of anti-anxiety meds dwindles and I'm forced to dole them out to myself as if I were a patient in Nurse Ratched's daily medication line, I find myself less willing to engage in risk-taking behavior than usual...And that very risk-taking behavior is what gets me my meds
It's a Catch-22, that's what it is. I hate it when that happens.
Best of luck to you,
- b2g

