Thanks everyone. I was curious I had heard the name before but never anything else. Yeah I wouldn't ever suggest anyone and I only recommend based on my knowledge and experience which I do not have any in this matter. Mr Chuckey taking one for the team
lol thank you! Let me know!
ICE- yeah I was wondering about it just because of services offered or products listed knowing that certain things I haven't seen available before or at least for a long time. One in which is my prescription that I take for narcolepsy. Which I pay nothing for with insurance but I haven't seen it available yet from anyone.
lol thank you! Let me know!ICE- yeah I was wondering about it just because of services offered or products listed knowing that certain things I haven't seen available before or at least for a long time. One in which is my prescription that I take for narcolepsy. Which I pay nothing for with insurance but I haven't seen it available yet from anyone.
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~

